Friday, March 23, 2007

Shakey's Buffet

It has become a tradition that pretty much once every month or so, me and a group of people go to shakey's and fest like kings. So today, me and my good friends Victor(better know as Captain Crash) decided that we should head on over to the buffet. Located only about 7 city blocks away from us, we arrived in about 30 minutes. The first round of food included the usual pizza, fried chicken, and potato wedges or MOJO'S. Needless to say...the rest of my plates consisted of these three things...only in more abundant amount. Overall the experience was a great one...as always....even though was we exited the pizza parlor we felt even more sluggish and my heart felt like it was going to explode. A small price to pay to enjoy the artery clogging goodness that is Shakey's.

No comments: