Friday, June 22, 2007

8 random facts about me

Okay, seems like Tom (ColbyPants) tagged me to do this thing. Hopefully I'm not boring.

1. My hair on the left part of my head grows faster than on the right.....i don't know why.

2. I'm a sucker for a pretty face, but then again which guy isn't.

3. I'm afraid of needles, I hate getting shots.

4. I make comedy tapes with some friends (not very good).

5. I have a big head...... 7 5/8 cap size

6. I speak fluent Spanish, most of the time :-P.

7. My first pet was a cat, it's name was "Kitty"

8. I was born 2 months pre-mature and here I am :-)

2 comments:

BSTrubClub said...

you are not boring, f00!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.