Monday, June 18, 2007

Partagas Serie D #4

Size: 4 7/8 x 50 Robusto

Appearance: A great looking cigar that screams with CUBAN GOODNESS!!! Great Looking wrapper, awesome construction and the triple cap looks perfect as always. Great clayish looking color, a typical cuban cigar.

Pre-light: Before I clipped this fine cigar, I ran my nose all around it. I had a sweet almost earthy smell to it and the foot had some spice to it. Clipping this stogie was easy and the pre-light draw was not at all tight, it was perfect.

Burn/Draw: The burn on this stogie was spot on!! I never had to do any major touch ups and the burn looked awesome (I smoked this one at night), seeing the burn at night was a real treat. The draw was outstanding all the way threw and the all the smoke that I exhaled just settled in one spot. VERY NICE!!!

Flavors: Right off the bat, I got some major spice and pepper, but nothing really all that over powering. It remain like that for about the first 5 puffs but soon after the cigar just amazed me!!!! The next inch and a half or so, the cigar took on a different flavor that almost shocked me. The cigar became smoother and a whole lot creamier, almost sweet as well. It also had a very distinct cedar flavor to it that I absolutely loved!!!!! It was pretty much the remainder of the cigar that was like this (smooth and woody almost nutty). I didn't want it to end, an excellent cigar overall that must be smoked if you have one!!!!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

No comments: